Events at a Glance
CAMBA Events at a Glance 2019
Seeley Big Fat Race – January 19
- The Seeley Big Fat Race is a low-key, self-supported, 14-mile winter fat bike race plus a 6-mile option on the Seeley Hills bike and ski trails.
Fat Bike After Party – March 9
- The Fat Bike After Party will have thousands of dollars of great merchandise items that you can take home if you are the lucky ticket holder or highest bidder! Come socialize post race and support CAMBA!
Hospital Trail Fun Day – May 18
- This event will offer a variety of fun activities including a mini mountain bike expo, bike demos, guided group rides as well as plenty of fun and games along the way.
Ashwabay Women’s Weekend – May 17-19
- Certified coaches will be teaching beginner, intermediate, and advanced riders of all ages who want to improve their skills on the beautiful and extensive Ashwabay trails overlooking the Chequamegon Bay and Apostle Islands.
CAMBA Women’s Weekend – May 31-June 2
- Beginner and intermediate mountain bikers are invited to a weekend of fun on the beautiful CAMBA trails near Seeley, Wisconsin. Learn mountain biking skills in a friendly, safe and supportive environment with certified coaches.
Borah Epic & CAMBA Gravel Epic – June 8
- Come get Epic. Presented by the Mt. Borah Foundation, all net proceeds from these three events will be donated to CAMBA.
- Join CAMBA for an easy trail ride through the wooded trails at North Star Homestead Farms. See farm animals, learn a bit about CAMBA trails and enjoy delicious post ride gelato. Great for families!
Boogie in the Barn – TBD
- An evening of food, dancing, live and silent auctions and without a doubt, the mountain biking social event of the season.
South Shore Enduro – August 24-25
- More info soon
Salute to the Trails Fundraiser – TBD
- More info soon