A Legacy of Trail Advocacy and Community Investment
In 1993, CAMBA began building a network of recreational trails in the Hayward, Seeley, Cable and Namakagon areas. Since then we have created over 100 miles of new trail linking these areas with singletrack and also mapped and signed an additional 200 miles of off-road bike routes. More recently we expanded our efforts to the south shore of Lake Superior creating new singletrack trails at Mt. Ashwabay near Washburn and Bayfield. More than 25,000 silent sports enthusiasts enjoy our trail network annually. CAMBA’s mission to build and maintain this outstanding trail network has been achieved through the generosity of our donors and the dedication of our volunteers.
How Your Donation Will Be Used
CAMBA has built one of the best singletrack networks in the nation at a fraction of the national average cost per mile, thanks in part to many dedicated volunteers. But they can’t do it all. Your donation helps fund our trail development and maintenance efforts, which includes contracting builders, hiring crews and purchasing supplies, tools and materials to achieve our goals. With your help, our trails will be even MORE FUN in the future.
Goals for 2017
Work in every CAMBA cluster – Wherever you ride or hike, you’ll find improvements.
- Every cluster: Maintenance throughout the season – leaf blowing, blowdown removal, drainage improvements, signage and map upkeep.
- Hatchery Creek: Tread improvements
- Bike Park: Complete installation of skills features and fine tune pump track and flow/jump lines.
- Makwa: Tread improvements
- Mt. Ashwabay: Complete Phase 2 work – 1.3 miles and begin Phase 3 – 2 miles of an eventual 6 miles of new trail
- Sugarbush: Hand build new trail
- Rock Lake: Tread rehab and reroutes
- Ojibwe: One-half mile reroute and spot tread work
- Esker: Begin connection to Ojibwe, 1 mile of eventual 2.5 miles of new trail
- Seeley Pass: Tread improvements
Donate by PayPal
You do not need a PayPal account. You may donate with a debit or credit card.
GENERAL / TRAIL FUND
WINTER BIKING FUND
MT. ASHWABAY PHASE 3 FUND
HAYWARD HOSPITAL GATEWAY TRAIL FUND
Donate by Mail
If you would like to support our efforts by making a contribution by mail, please mail your check (payable to CAMBA) to:
P.O. Box 141
Cable, WI 54821
All donations will be applied to CAMBA’s singletrack trail development initiative and to maintaining our network of over 300 miles of trails.
CAMBA is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Your donation is fully tax deductible.
We greatly appreciate your financial support. Thank you!